Thursday, January 31, 2008

What you need to know about Money Relationship

I have come to a realization, it can be so confusing trying to get a work at home opportunity. I mean there are tons and tons of adverts being put out there. What I think people would like to get from a work at home opportunity is fulltime support from whoever is offering the opportunity. I believe if someone had to offer a 100% guarantee, at least 90 days cancellation , people will feel more secure. You may argue that the no time limit is out of the question. Let’s look at the flipside, think about the individual that is about to use their last dime to sign up to an opportunity. They need assurance that their venture is not in vain.

Working at home is equals to "I want to make MONEY". This thing MONEY is either your friend or a burden! (I admire artists like “Fifty cents” and “Nas”, who sing about money….I so envy them). The emotion that prevails around money depends on whether you fear or embrace the relationship. A healthy and productive relationship with money is like any other relationship. It requires you to engage proactively, rather than feeling overwhelmed or going straight into denial.


Regards
Soleil

No comments: